Zafu Mediation Pillow With Buckwheat Hul Fill Review
This one is my personal favorite mediation pillow and for number of reasons:
- Offer excellent back support
- Great value for the price - I got mine for many years now and can barely see any sign of this pillow getting old
- Perfect size. i just love how it fit my body perfectly
- Very Sturdy construction - the material feels expensive.
- Comes in 6 different colors - so you can pick your favorite (I got the green one)
Lets take a deeper look into this Zafu Mediation Pillow
- This pillow weight about 5 lbs,
- Filled with eco-friendly USA grown buckwheat husks
- It comes in 6 different colors: Blue,black,purple,red,orange and green.
- Traditional round Zafu shape.
Like I mentioned above this is the pillow i use every day for my daily mediation sittings and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.
for me it offers the perfect support for my back, the buckwheat feels nice to sit on and the outside material feels nice and soft on my skin.
I can comfortably sit for 1 hour without feeling any pain or some feeling of discomfort.
I cant really think of any cones for this product - it offers great value for the price. I own it now for many years and it doesn't have any sign of damage or usage (and i sit on it every single day) and I expect it to last me for many more years down the road.
I also really like how traditional it looks - makes me feel like I'm a real Zen monk sometimes 🙂
Overall i highly recommend it and if you need for a mediation cushion and you like the Zafu pillow style - look no further, this is the one for you! check out the latest price on Amazon.com in the link below